jueves, 11 de septiembre de 2014

Especial 9-11 - Remember Me - Tyler


Cualquier cosa que hagas en la vida puede ser insignificante pero es muy importante que lo hagas
Para ver el especial clic en leer más







“Michael,Caroline asked me what I would say if I knew you could hear me. I said I do know.”I love you. God, I miss you.And I forgive you. “








“Caroline’s perfectly capable of speaking up if she’s feeling slighted in any way.”









“Our fingerprints don’t fade from the lives that we touch.”




Aidan Hall: C’mon man, just one drink. 
Tyler: When was the last time you had just one drink? 
Aidan Hall: …communion.




“whatever you do in life
will be insignificant
but it’s very important
that you do it,
cause nobody else will.”





















































1 comentario:

Nos interesa tu opinión! Contanos que te pareció el post :)